Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
The Little Theatre and Cafe are committed to providing a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience. For your safety, and the safety of everyone else, please note the following guidelines for attending a "Little in the Lot" event:
- For the safety of the audience, performers, and our staff, masks will be required AT ALL TIMES, except when eating or drinking at your reserved table.
- Please do NOT remove your mask to eat or drink when standing or walking. Kindly wait until you are back at your table.
- Please wear a mask fully covering your nose AND mouth when arriving at this event, when a Little staff member approaches your table with your food, and when you approach the outdoor Bar/Concessions.
- Do NOT pull down your mask to talk to the Staff – just speak up, and we'll be able to hear you!
- Tables are socially-distanced throughout the parking lot. You will only be seated with whomever you bought a ticket with (or solo). Kindly respect the space of others around you and maintain a 6-foot distance from any other audience members at all times.
- Bathrooms will be available inside the Little 2-5 building. Please maintain social distancing when visiting the bathrooms, and wash your hands!
Additional steps The Little is taking to promote community safety:
- We have expanded our hands-free capabilities with touch-less soap and sanitizer dispensers, foot pulls on bathroom doors and lidless trash receptacles to limit points on contact around the facility.
- All of our staff will be wearing masks at all times and those in food preparation will be wearing gloves.
- All surfaces, including tables, chairs, counters, handles, registers and all kitchen and bathroom surfaces are disinfected regularly: before, during and after business/event hours.