A private reservation at the Little. All further details must be coordinated with Events & Special Programming Coordinator Matt DeTurck: firstname.lastname@example.org
ADDITIONAL NOTES & POLICIES
- Reservations must be made at least 7 days in advance.
- No outside food and drink allowed.
- Any outstanding damage to the theater will be billed to renter.
- New York State & The Little's health and safety protocols must be followed at all times, as required.
- If you feel sick leading up to, or on the day of your rental, simply contact us and we'd be happy to reschedule your reservation. Please do NOT come to the theater if you do not feel well.
In the event that The Little closes, due to local, state, or national regulations, or for the health and safety of our audiences and staff, this reservation will be rescheduled or fully refunded.