The Little Theatre can be yours for your own private movie screening! Screenings are for up to 10 people, and everyone must provide proof of vaccination, and wear a mask when not eating or drinking in a theater seat. Full details at: thelittle.org/private-screenings
Here’s how it works:
1. RESERVE YOUR DATE
To start your reservation, go to shopthelittle.org, click on “Private Screenings,” and then click on the date and time you wish to book and add it to your cart. (If it says “SOLD OUT”, please select a different date, as that time slot is no longer available.) In your shopping cart, fill in your contact information, billing information, and complete the checkout process. An email address is REQUIRED. You’ll receive an email confirmation verifying your reservation.
2. WE’LL CONTACT YOU FOR MORE DETAILS
Once you’ve completed your checkout, we’ll contact you to arrange final details: your choice of movie (from a selection of classic films), pre-ordering popcorn and other concessions (concession pre-orders end 24 hours before your reservation). Additional film fees may apply; concessions are available for an additional fee. Due to high demand, please note that it may take several days after purchase for us to contact you.
3. VACCINATION & MASK POLICY
Proof of vaccination against covid-19 is required for every person at your screening, age 12 and up. You must bring proof of vaccination with you to your screening to be admitted. Additionally, masks are required at all times, except when eating or drinking in your theater seat. Please read The Little’s Covid Safety Policy for further details.
4. ENJOY YOUR SCREENING!
The theater and lobby will be open for you and your guests 30 minutes before the time of your booking. Any pre-ordered concessions will be available for contact-less pickup at that time. (All concessions must be pre-ordered; in-person purchases will not be available). Choose any available seat, and enjoy!
Additional Notes & Policies
- All reservations must be made at least 16 days in advance.
- The maximum group size is 10 guests, including the host.
- Films with a runtime of longer than 150 minutes are not eligible.
- No outside food and drink allowed.
- No decorations, balloons, confetti, glitter or candles allowed.
- Any outstanding damage to the theater will be billed to renter.
- New York State & The Little’s health and safety protocols must be followed at all times, including each audience member wearing a mask and physical distancing at all times.
- If you feel sick leading up to, or on the day of your rental, simply contact us and we’d be happy to reschedule your reservation. Please do NOT come to the theater if you do not feel well.
- In the event that The Little closes, due to local, state, or national regulations, or for the health and safety of our audiences and staff, all affected reservations will be rescheduled or fully refunded.
Questions? Email Events & Special Programming Coordinator Matt DeTurck: email@example.com